Company History



Jackson Truck Service was founded by Philip H. Fischmeister in Jackson, MI in 1958 as a heavy duty service facility. JTS began as an authorized Cummins dealer, which it remains today, and became a Diamond T Truck dealer in the early 60s. JTS then went on to sell Brockway and FWD trucks in the 70s and 80s.

After gradually entering the heavy duty parts distribution market and opening a second parts location in Lansing in 1990, JTS has become one of the leading heavy duty parts distributors and service facilities in Michigan. We specialize in engine, suspension, brake, axle, and wheel end parts and service.

JTS is a proud member of North America’s leading truck parts network, Vipar Heavy Duty. As a family owned and operated company since its inception, JTS is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and parts and service expertise, all at competitive pricing.

Contact us

Apply to JTS


Download Application

Download the PDF version of our job application to print it out and bring it to one of our two locations, in person.

Jackson Truck Service

Job Application
  • List all, separate with comma.